aa

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The vigorous players of polo at SHANDUR POLO GROUND



photo

Sorry for poor quality of the image. I had taken it with a chinese cellphone's camera.
The game of polo was favourite of my grandfather.
He would regulary watched polo on TV and would took keen interest in the game.
So the above shot I dedicate to my deceased grandfather. My grandfather had died in September 2003.
He was also a great master of guitar. He loved to play it at afternoon in the summer. He had never been to Shandur but his grandson namely, me, has achieved what he wanted to watch a live game of polo at such a spectacular place.
Shandur is a fantastic place between Gilgit and Chitral. Every year a tournament is held there between the two teams in the first week of July.
Thousand of tourists come there to enjoy the game and the natural beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment